Disclaimer: Trustworthiness is our primary goal. We promise that 99% of the information we provide is accurate. All data has been gathered from reliable sources such as Wikipedia, Britanicca, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
The article revolves around Ron Shaich: Wiki, Biography, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Wife & more.
Table of Contents
Who is Ron Shaich?
Ron Shaich, a respected person, is recognized as the Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of both Panera Bread and Au Bon Pain. He possesses the full name of Ronald Mark Shaich. He was born on December 30, 1953, in Boston, Massachusetts, in the United States of America. His sharp business sense is well recognised. He pursued his higher education at Clark University and obtained a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard Business School.
|Full Name||Ronald Mark Shaich|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1953|
|Age||70 years (As of 2023)|
|Alma Mater||Clark University, Harvard Business School|
- Ron Shaich holds positions as a Board Member and Investor at Level99 Entertainment, Tatte Bakery & Cafe, CAVA, and Life Alive Café.
- Currently, he holds the position of Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner at Act III Holdings, LLC.
- He assumed the roles of founder and former chief executive officer at both Panera Bread and Au Bon Pain.
- In the year 2017, he successfully completed the sale of Panera Bread to the Reimann family, esteemed German billionaires, for a substantial sum of $7.5 billion.
- He married Nancy Antonacci.
|Father / Mother||Will Update|
Height & Weight
|Weight||69 kg (approx)|
What is the Net Worth of Ron Shaich? The net worth of Ron Shaich is $ 489- 634 M (approx).
Ron Shaich follows Christianity.
Ron Shaich’s present age is 70 years (As of 2023).
Nancy Antonacci is the wife of Ron Shaich.
Ron Shaich is the former CEO of Panera.