Disclaimer: Trustworthiness is our primary goal. We promise that 99% of the information we provide is accurate. All data has been gathered from reliable sources such as Wikipedia, Britanicca, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
The article revolves around Nithin Kamath: Wiki, Biography, Caste, Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Wife & more.
Table of Contents
Who is Nithin Kamath?
Nithin Kamath holds the position of Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Zerodha and Rainmatter. His strong business sense and visionary perspective are widely revered. He hails from Bengaluru, a city located in the state of Karnataka, India. He was born on the fifth of October in the year 1979. His unalterable loyalty, steadfast determination, and amazing diligence have contributed to his notable achievements within his selected professional domain.
|Full Name||Nithin Kamath|
|Date of Birth||October 5,1979|
|Age||44 years (As of 2023)|
|Birth Place||Karnataka, India|
|School||Local High School|
|Alma Mater||Bangalore Institute of Technology|
- Nithin Kamath pursued his education at the Bangalore Institute of Technology.
- He held the position of Senior Telesales Executive at Manipal Infocom.
- He held a position as a partner at the esteemed firm known as Kamath Associates.
- Zerodha was founded in the year 2010, whereas Rainmatter was developed in 2015.
- He has assumed the role of Chief Executive Officer for both firms up till the present time of November 2023.
- Since his early years, he has displayed a keen interest in the financial market.
- He has been the recipient of various accolades, including the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Emerging Entrepreneur Award, among others.
- He married Seema Patil.
|Father / Mother||Father: U.R Kamath|
Height & Weight
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (approx)|
|Weight||67 kg (approx)|
What is the Net Worth of Nithin Kamath? The net worth of Nithin Kamath is INR 255 crore -292 crore.
Nithin Kamath follows Hinduism.
The present age of Nithin Kamath is 44 years (as of 2023).
Seema Patil is the wife of Nithin Kamath.
Nikhil Kamath, one of the co-founders of Zerodha, has achieved the distinction of being recognised as the youngest billionaire, having attained this status at the age of 37.