Disclaimer: Trustworthiness is our primary goal. We promise that 99% of the information we provide is accurate. All data has been gathered from reliable sources such as Wikipedia, Britanicca, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
The article revolves around Emily Fisher Landau: Wiki, Biography, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Death, Family, Husband & more.
Table of Contents
- Who was Emily Fisher Landau?
- Wikipedia Profile
- Biographical Facts
- Height & Weight
- Net Worth
Who was Emily Fisher Landau?
Emily Fisher Landau is widely recognized as a prominent figure in the realm of American art patronage and collecting in contemporary history. She recently passed away at the notable age of 102. Landau served as a trustee and contributor to the Whitney Museum of Art. She was born in 1921.
|Full Name||Emily Fisher Landau|
|Date of Birth||1921|
|Age||Passed away at the age of 102|
|Profession||Art Patrons & Collector|
|Alma Mater||Will Update|
|Highest Qualification||Will Update|
- Between the years 1991 and 2017, Ms. Landau made her collection of 1,200 artworks accessible to the general public through the establishment of the Fisher Landau Centre for Art.
- Additionally, she held a position as a committee member at the Museum of Modern Art.
- Furthermore, she held positions as a board member at the SITE Sante Fe Museum and the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum in New Mexico.
- She served as a member of the board of the Metropolitan Opera.
- Furthermore, in the year 1986, she was bestowed the honor of being designated as a Chevalier of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres in France, in acknowledgment of her significant contributions to the patronage of the arts.
- She married Martin Fisher.
|Father / Mother||Will Update|
Height & Weight
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (approx)|
|Weight||78 kg (approx)|
What was the Net Worth of Emily Fisher Landau? The net worth of Emily Fisher Landau was $100M + (approx).
Emily Fisher Landau followed Christianity.
Emily Fisher Landau passed away at the age of 102.
Martin Fisher was the husband of Emily Fisher Landau.